5.12.2012


Promotional sci-fi art I did a while back but felt that it would be misplaced in the gallery page.  Got some cool environment thumbs that I want work off of one day too!

I've been so occupied folks!  I have been meaning to put up another page where I can show my environmental illustration works.  Still working on putting all that stuff together.  Lol!

Cool news!  I have started a professional artists support group and am excited to share my experiences and insights.  The world of art is a challenging and often feared occupation.  Being innovative and self motivated is a creative trait that most people lack and these are the kinds of things I want to pass on to these artists.  Hopefully this will encourage the members to work hard and persevere where others fall short.

Whaoo!  Challenging and fun!